Discussion Starter #1
Wehey...........what a result \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

WEST HAM UNITED 0

BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION 1

Go seagulls =D> =D> :D :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Go on the Villa boys............2-1 against Bolton..moves us upto 5th in the League.

Shit on the City......................
Shit on the City tonite.....ooh ah ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

·
Registered
249 Posts
Feel really sorry for Walsall,they lost to Stroud in the 1st round of FA cup,looks like Merson gonna get the sack i reckon,supporters up in arms on local radio about him.
By the way come on Everton wanna see them turn the Blue nose(B'ham City) shit over tonite hopefully,lol,lol

·
Registered
302 Posts
well another HOME game tomorrow for the Geordies against a under acheiving Man Utd but hey 4 home game for the toon and only 1 win for god sake lets make it 2 wins in 5 home games........... ](*,)

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
IPSWICH TOWN 1
LEEDS UTD 0

Fucking get in!! Joint top now!! Woo Hoo!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ZRVic said:
IPSWICH TOWN 1
LEEDS UTD 2

Fucking get in!! Joint top now!! Woo Hoo!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
You happy that Ipswich lost then Vic, i thought they won 1-0 :-^ :-^ :-^ :D :D :wink:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well done the Everton on beating the Blue noses,yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,have a good trip back to Brum.Lol.

Congrats to the scousers =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

·
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol......yeh ok.........we always play well against teams higher up the league than us.........so the tractor boys had better be wearing protective clothes :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Jason32 said:
Well done the Everton on beating the Blue noses,yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,have a good trip back to Brum.Lol.

Congrats to the scousers =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Why thank you Jason.. we shall \:D/

·
Registered
85 Posts
Don't know if i should be happy at arsenal winning 5-4 :eek:

I think im more concerned at the fact that we let in 4 goals and let them come back in to the game 3 times in 15 mins!! Still 3 points is what matters!

And come on the Seagulls!! a deserved win over West Ham and hopefully back on track!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts