MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to give my Impreza some much needed attention. 7 Hours later...

Two buckets, full clay bar and Meguiars NXT Tech Wax and a shed load of elbow grease. The metallic paint looks stunning in the sunset, I'm really pleased with it. :)

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks, yeah I'm really loving this car to be honest, I couldn't see myself selling it at all. The seats are very comfy and hold me in place nicely :D

Yep, full 3" decatted system, properly loud :D

G

·
My mate has that exhaust on his Catalunia scoob...sounds amazing once de-catted :D :D and im glad im not the only one to spend all day cleaning the car lolol

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol I could easily make this one go over into tomorrow as well with more detailing but I'm going to Ten Of The Best so I can't. It really did need doing though so I'm happy its done now.

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys :D

It's going for the uprated fuel pump tomorrow and then it should put on a good flame show when driven hard :evil: :D I'll try and record a sound byte of it with the full 3" decat system on at some point.

Bought some new plates for it today at TOTB too as the ones on it are crap and delaminating.

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Teins actually which are next one the shopping list along with full Group N poly Bushes. :p :D;) lol

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
nice mate but tbh i dont like scoobys :( evo FTW!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts