MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been to halfords today and spent a small fortune on buying some performance headlight bulbs set me back over 90 quid! Anyway when i came to fit the new foglights the bulbs looked like they should not be removed from there surroundings/holders!! Has any body changed there foggy's or is this just me! Any help would be great?:unsure:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea am changing the bulbs but i cannot seem to see a way to change bulbs they seem to be fixed in! i even looked at the manual but does not say anything about the removing of the bulb part! im very confused! Bring any life to my problem?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if u was nearer, id do it for you fella
Lol thanks mate but found out that the bulbs are fixed in and cannot be removed so am seeking a set of backing bulb fixing from a 25 now will get pics up when i fitted the HID kit! Pulled my finger out now so getting the zed modded up properly now, she only a second car so have plenty of time to strip her down and her build back up to how i want my MG to be! Thanks for you help people! Pics soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.