MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home today I got to the end of the road, and (as you do, signaled right). Then a astra pulls up behind me.
..Now a trains going past at this time, so I cant really go right, as the traffic as at a standstill
Anyhoo, the train passes and theres' loads of traffic in both directions. I wait for an opening..
nearly a minute passes.. He starts flashing his lights at me and hooting. This got on my nerves so I decided to then signal and go left.. waited for a gap, and went left.. Looked in the rear view mirror, hes' shot out behind me (going right towards the motorway) and gone straight into the side of some womans red car... I had to laugh :D

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
TechnoGoat said:
On my way home today I got to the end of the road, and (as you do, signaled right). Then a astra pulls up behind me.
..Now a trains going past at this time, so I cant really go right, as the traffic as at a standstill
Anyhoo, the train passes and theres' loads of traffic in both directions. I wait for an opening..
nearly a minute passes.. He starts flashing his lights at me and hooting. This got on my nerves so I decided to then signal and go left.. waited for a gap, and went left.. Looked in the rear view mirror, hes' shot out behind me (going right towards the motorway) and gone straight into the side of some womans red car... I had to laugh :D
PMSL...wont do that again will he... :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts