MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey look guys .....theres BLUE SKY north of the border !!!!!!!!!

Dead unusual is that yer know !!!!!!! :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers folks!! :up:

one_o_five said:
Last year was really special though, Summer was on a Saturday :mrgreen:
PMSL, I think I remember that day.........!! :c8l:

spanner385 said:
I think i've seen that beast somewhere before!
You have?!?! Whereabouts? :wohow:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Mighten it be in the fair west coast mecca of Glasgow, not sure when but reconise the fact you have new alloys and mot ones round town don't

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
spanner385 said:
Mighten it be in the fair west coast mecca of Glasgow, not sure when but reconise the fact you have new alloys and mot ones round town don't
Could well have been me then as my sis lives in Glasgow and I sometimes go to visit her!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
120ayr+ said:
Newton shore eh?, havent u heard the stories about what goes on down there claire lolololol
LMAO........... it wasn't Newton it was Ayr shore........... along at the end near the new flats at the citadel (I guess the view must be the same)!!!! :angel: :hiding:

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
I appologise, its ayr shore, the stories about ayr shore are much worse tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many time r u supposed to flash ur lites????

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Does everyone in ayrshire not glow in the dark? I've got a mate from Saltcotes and he used to work(no joke) as a safety systems supervisor at Hunterston B and he glows in the dark.

·
455 Posts
Nice Motor Fizz

one_o_five said:
Looking good Fizzette :up:

Hey look guys .....theres BLUE SKY north of the border !!!!!!!!!
It does happen you know !! Last year was really special though, Summer was on a Saturday :mrgreen:

What even in Torry?

·
Registered
98 Posts
spanner385 said:
Does everyone in ayrshire not glow in the dark? I've got a mate from Saltcotes and he used to work(no joke) as a safety systems supervisor at Hunterston B and he glows in the dark.
last time i checked, i didnt glow :blink2:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts