MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right thought id show my progress off as ive had the car 5 weeks now and have done a few bits and bobs so leave feedback if you want will be taken light hearted, excuse the camera quality it aint the best as its my old mobile:detectiv:
6k hids

lcr splitter

aero wipers

omp strut brace

more mods to come what you think?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah ive heard good things about these the lowest i can find are 35mm what they look like on zeds?
oh and i need new plates but been putting tha off as its boring ha:p

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
All looks good mate! Apart from the splitter, its too small for the mk2 front bumper mabey the renault laguna splitter may fit better. I love everything else, money well spent. :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All looks good mate! Apart from the splitter, its too small for the mk2 front bumper mabey the renault laguna splitter may fit better. I love everything else, money well spent. :D
thanks mate i personally like it but everyones open to their opinion:)

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
i see you want to lower her, try and avoid the black avos, reds ones are the best! black avos can pop out of the suspension cups when the car is lifted hence they have been discontinued long time ago.

·
Fails at polls
2,360 Posts
Are you under the by-pass by the port talbout junction by the m4 taking them photos???

il have to keep an eye out for you, and whats your opinions on the wiper blades? what make are they? been looking at the ones in tesco, uses the misses discount! anyone tried them?

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
Are you under the by-pass by the port talbout junction by the m4 taking them photos???

il have to keep an eye out for you, and whats your opinions on the wiper blades? what make are they? been looking at the ones in tesco, uses the misses discount! anyone tried them?
yeah my rear wiper was falling to bits so i bought some from tesco, 2 for £3 or summat like that. cheap but work well, no marks on the style front though. now gonna de-wiper my rear anyways.

·
Fails at polls
2,360 Posts
soz m8 wasnt on about the normal type wipers, was on about the aero style ones, like on this guys car...

Thanks anyway

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
looks pretty good mate. splitter is too small though imo.

needs avos :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts