MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awesome!

got my car back this afternoon with springs fitted! sits really well now!

guy in garage said that they didnt fit in the cups right but i think he was being daft! its the way they are designed isnt it??????

they are avo 35mm springs from avo directly like ZRVIC got! and powerflow at leeds fitted them! seem fine to me???? anyone heard anything like this before????

oh and my LEDS arrived last night, should come with an epilepsy warning! fuck they are bright! and they do allsorts of cool shit too! especially the music pulse function!! need my sideskirts on before i fit em tho! dont want em hangin out the side of the car!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
They don't fit in exactly as mine moved slightly after about 2 months!! Only meant there was a slight sqeek but i just had em up on the ramp and realigned them!! :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
989 Posts
Im sitting on spax at the minute like with a 40mm drop ...

Coudent have asked for a better kit.

Still cost 20 quid a fuckin spring to fit like.

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Monkey Magic said:
Im sitting on spax at the minute like with a 40mm drop ...

Coudent have asked for a better kit.

Still cost 20 quid a fuckin spring to fit like.
Do u know if u can you get SPAX for the ZR now coz u couldn't when i got my Avo's?

·
989 Posts
eye its a bit lower than a standard zed ... n btw i got the springs wrong they aint spax there apex lol

or summit like that ... ive got daft transfer stickers on my rear windows and they look like spax stickers ... i can never think of the propa name for them ... soz lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts