MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people just to let you know ive finally got my pics in my gallery of my facelift trophy blue zed if anyones interested in taking a look!.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
It looks good mate. Like the colour :wink:

I still can't quite get my head round that new front end though, I still prefer the early front end to the Mk 2, although the rest of it is OK. :grin:

·
1,232 Posts
Why is everyone elses' cars always cleaner than mine :(

Sweet car :)... Though shouldnt it be ignition blue? (mind, it doesnt look like it. Though the only one I've seen was in a dealer showroom with a British Racing Green Z (which I was very tempted by - but got black).

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol @ 160 babe yeah is abit of a cheesy grin i was so excited at the time just wanted to get it home
p.s yes it is gnition blue for those who asked :)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
TechnoGoat said:

Sweet car :)... Though shouldnt it be ignition blue? (mind, it doesnt look like it. Though the only one I've seen was in a dealer showroom with a British Racing Green Z (which I was very tempted by - but got black).

should have gone BRG best colour

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Shifty said:
TechnoGoat said:

should have gone BRG best colour
Nah,Nah, BLUE is the best colour mate :grin: :grin: =D> :grin:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
yip a damnt fine lookin motor, i actually really like the facelift on the zeds an the colour is perfect mate, but lou is right bout the grin, couldnt see yer last pick cos of the glare from yer teeth!! :grin:

arrgh i'm blind blind!! :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts