MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well took some pictures of the car before i sold it :( kind of wish i hadnt sold it now but what can you do eh?

Looked so good with the wheels black, completly changed the look of the car.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
BYE BYE is the new owner going to be a member ??

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i properly bummed this car, one of if not my fave on the site, if i could have afforded to insure it i actually would have bought it

Sad to see it go mate, looks stunning with the wheels sorted out :)
Thanks mate, changed times from when everyone hated it and it was on barry boys

That looked cracking with the black wheels!

Bye bye Guppy Zed, see you around :wave:
yeah i know the wheels came out really really well

BYE BYE is the new owner going to be a member ??
Not too sure ill say to him to sign up but not sure if internet forums is his kind of thing

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Loving the black wheels Scott. Looked muchas better.

Shame you didn't make it over on sat bud. :(
yeah left it to late after that guy messed me about with the car, not long till fast and modified though :D

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Wow like the black wheels when did you do that?

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
thanks that is the plan, just hope i dont buy a car that gives me loads of grief
I am in the same boat. I want a new car but I don't know if I can part with mine, especially with how much they seem to go for at the moment, it just adds to the heartache!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
That looks awsome with the black wheels!!!!!!

Go and get it back off the bloke you sold it too :whip:

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That looks awsome with the black wheels!!!!!!

Go and get it back off the bloke you sold it too :whip:
Thanks mate, i seriously considered it, but i picked up my new car last night and its in a completly different class from the Zed.

Hopefully no regrets :D

You shutup :shutup:

Im being honest here. I used to think this car was certainly different, wasnt my cup of tea. But its grown on me, a hell of a lot and think those pics are stunning. Love the black wheels too. Shame to see it go:(
Thanks mate, peoples opinion seem to change when they see it in real life. One thing that cannot be denied is the fact it was different and done with no expense spared.

I just hope ive done the right thing. only time will tell

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
It looks so ****ing good, it stood out from a crowd, and with the black wheels, looks absolutely awesome. am really gonna miss hearing the tales from rides out in this motor.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Never been a great fan of this car...the front i think it too much for me...sad to see a car that was so different leave us though. Even if it didnt suit my tastes...cars that are changed so much are much loved

1 - 20 of 30 Posts