MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. I've got a sidelight bulb stuck in the headlight unit. Do i have to take off the bumper to get to it?

2. What is the small grilled area to the left of the steering wheel?

3. One of my fog lights is steamed up, iv tried hairdrying it but it doesnt seem to do the trick so what would you suggest?

4. I want rear disc brakes, would the best option to be to get them from a zr 120?

5. Iv been looking at some headlight bulbs that are 20000k. I can imagine thats really blue but does anyone have these or a picture of what they would look like when lit?

Thanks to everyone in advance,
Jay

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
1. I've got a sidelight bulb stuck in the headlight unit. Do i have to take off the bumper to get to it?
No, but you'll need something long and thin to get it out if you don't.

3. One of my fog lights is steamed up, iv tried hairdrying it but it doesnt seem to do the trick so what would you suggest?
Removing it and making sure the rubber seal is intact.

4. I want rear disc brakes, would the best option to be to get them from a zr 120?
160 rears are bigger, your other options are the ones that are on the 120, 200 Vi, BRM and 25 GTi.
Hope that helps for now.

·
Registered
8,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest, i want the rear discs mostly for visual purposes as the drums are sufficient for how fast i drive.
I think im going to have to take the bumper off unless you can suggest something long and thin that coud grab it?
And ill have to check that rubber seal.
Thank you.

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts

You cant get the light open without heating it or breaking it open, Like TJ says get something long and thin with tape or something really sticky on it, just make sure you get it in the hole and then pull it out from there

2. What is the small grilled area to the left of the steering wheel?

noone knows lol

take the bulb out, put a silicon gel pack in it for a ew days, put the bulb back in, hey presto

either a rover 200/25VI/25gti/120 or 160, if there just for looks dont bother, the money you spend isnt justifiable just for looks

5. Iv been looking at some headlight bulbs that are 20000k. I can imagine thats really blue but does anyone have these or a picture of what they would look like when lit?

20000 will be highly illegal 8k is the highest legal really...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.