MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a few pics of the car.

got a pic before the tints

inside ( not finished yet ) ignore the extra rev gauge thats from when mine wasnt working.

no wipers just for show to finish the smooth look, as tony said he used to so i had a look to see what it looked like.

general pics

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Loving it!
For the rear plate id have some sort of bracket coming from under the bottom of the bumper which holds the plate. Could somehow make it so it was quick to take off so at shows you could just whip them off to keep the smooth look.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Loving it!
For the rear plate id have some sort of bracket coming from under the bottom of the bumper which holds the plate. Could somehow make it so it was quick to take off so at shows you could just whip them off to keep the smooth look.
the company who is putting my car on there stand at donny are trying to make one at the moment.
and with the push of the button the number plate comes out,and then u can push it back up to hide it. but i shall see what its like some point in the next couple of weeks. i realy do hate having it in the middle of the back window. but im reluctant to put it on the new paint untill next week, when the polish it and buff it.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Aye, need a front number plate on.. It looks like a trout with it's mouth open to me :D

Other than that, tidy :)

Edit: Just spotted the flying numberplate!! Take it off! lol :D

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
noooooooooo it doesnt need a zr spolier at all lol becasue then it will just look like anyother zr rep where as this is not just any other car its the ' lowest rover in the country ' :D

·
aka 25inprogress
7,940 Posts
noooooooooo it doesnt need a zr spolier at all lol becasue then it will just look like anyother zr rep where as this is not just any other car its the ' lowest rover in the country ' :D
well put danny :D

zr spoilers are gash and poop lol.

car is looking good though:D will look ace with some nice euro wheels on it;)

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
thats stunning mate love it! love the new roof! so glad this car could stay on the site, always reallyt liked it :D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.