MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it seems that fast car mag have taken the drivers seat on the meet tomorrow in Aberdeen, over 500 cars rumoured to be heading here now so it should be a good night :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
It was a good turn out last night! Just wondering if the red zed or the yellow one that parked next to mine and the old mans expresses are members on here?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do any of you have site stickers ? never noticed any !! i was parked over closer to asda as i couldnt get a space lol

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
do any of you have site stickers ? never noticed any !! i was parked over closer to asda as i couldnt get a space lol
The old man has site stickers on his. I don't have any on mine yet. We were parked in the second row just as you come in.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who's was the black Mk1 ? with the body kit and x power all over it ? was modified in everyway possible i think lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahh Right i was looking for site stickers on it but couldnt see any ! Would have liked to have got every one with a mg there side by side for a pic but there was that much people goin about i couldnt tell who's car was who's lol we will have to get a stand at the next one and maybe get some more people with MG's down :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
ahh Right i was looking for site stickers on it but couldnt see any ! Would have liked to have got every one with a mg there side by side for a pic but there was that much people goin about i couldnt tell who's car was who's lol we will have to get a stand at the next one and maybe get some more people with MG's down :)
The site sticker was on the back window, but the boot would have been open. It was a great meet and James and my self will definely be at the next one:thumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'll keep posted on our next one guys :) though I won't have the MG :(

Also, we raised pretty much bang on £600 for help for heroes so thanks if you contributed and for coming!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts