MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this while out and thought it was pure sex wee. Is this what you are considering buying? If so fair play.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Yep! Thats the car for me matey!!! :D

Cept i fancy the "yute" version ;)

If i get into the police ill deffo be buying one! :headbang:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I must say it certainly has some presence. I had to wait till the owner came back so I could here it running and I will tell you I nearly p***ed myself it was that good. How much are these anyway?

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
I must say it certainly has some presence. I had to wait till the owner came back so I could here it running and I will tell you I nearly p***ed myself it was that good. How much are these anyway?
6.0l V8 FTW! They sound amazing! :yes:

They are about £11,000-12,000 for a 2004 plate :)

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6.0l V8 FTW! They sound amazing! :yes:

They are about £11,000-12,000 for a 2004 plate :)

Now I would have never guessed that. Thought they would be more than that. Well worth it IMO. Rear wheel drive too aren't they? Drifting FTW! lol

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
The Pick up version is called a Maloo.

That first pick, WHY the hell would you put a tow bar on such a great sports car?!

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Pick up version is called a Maloo.

That first pick, WHY the hell would you put a tow bar on such a great sports car?!
I asked myself the same question. Please don't tell me he owns a caravan :crazy:

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Get yer Holden oot!

The Holden Maloo R8, that Youngy posted, is $61550. You do the conversion.
$61550 is around £29,000 ;)
Holdens drop price like a lead balloon.
The one i test drove in Dundee was a 2003 plate, 57,000mls, import(obviously), FSH and was £11500 ;)

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$61550 is around £29,000 ;)
Holdens drop price like a lead balloon.
The one i test drove in Dundee was a 2003 plate, 57,000mls, import(obviously), FSH and was £11500 ;)
Are you getting it? You can justify it as an early christmas present to yourself

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Are you getting it? You can justify it as an early christmas present to yourself
Not at the moment matey. I test drove that a few months ago, it'll prob be sold by now :yes:

I want a classic Impreza for a year or so to get it out my system ;)
Then ill move onto the Holdens and the like :D

Ill maybe even get an El Camino lol :D

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well good luck with it. I cannot even aim that high at the moment but wish I had the cash to get something like that. Tbh I am living my dream with the zed anyway. Doing a little project soon but only small scale, smoothed and slammed black civic.

·
2.0 GT T-bar :D
3,305 Posts
I keep seeing a red vxr monaro near me. Only comes out in the sun tho... but as Jamboy said, what a sound.. great car for the money.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts