MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
i just sent him a message asking him to post the pics cos i wanted to see some decent JDL front piccies.
Should have asked me then :p

Sorry Mike lol

·
Registered
2,366 Posts

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
thanks for that guys, i think i like the way andys done it the best, by completely blending the front in.

i also really like the back with the xpower splitter and standard zr side spats, but i think i'll probably end up going for the jdl rear aswell..

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
aye, mine will be going into my local bodyshop in donny when its ready, i was thinking about getting it done at the same time as i was doing the engine conversion, so i could release the car upon everybody here as like a complete overhaul, but i think i'll probably just get the engine in and running properly first, then save and get the bodywork done, either way, i think im settled on a jdl front and rear with cad skirts :D

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
cool piccies them, although why does it look like on the first one as if its going to be smoothed over the bottom of the fog light surrounds, but then on the bottom one it clearly isnt? lol

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Superspy, whatever you do, definately get the splitters moulded into the bumpers, front and rear!! They look sh1t otherwise imo :)

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
yeah thats what i've been noticing. tbh the thing is i've liked them for a long time, since i first saw them at trax 2006, where i first heard about this forum incidently. and i believe they were on andys car (could be wrong on that one). the thing with them is, i keep blowing hot and cold, from some angles i love them, from some i think the whole lot looks ****. but i think i'll just end up going for it as i know i'll like it when its done.

i only want them so you cant see my led bars under the car so i can get into a healthy debate with the local police, rofl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts