MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bulbs light up a yellowish colour on my rally lamps and i would like some nice white ones to match my headlights.

Do you have any recommendations of which ones to get and where to get them from please?

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Been there, done that Danny :(

Its near impossible to get a set of halogen bulbs that dont appear even slightly yellow :(
Thats why i went for the HID kit on mine.
I even tried £50 6000k PIAA rally bulbs, and they were the closest to HID's, even then tho, they were a mile off.

Try and get an H4 HID kit off ebay. I got mine for £42 delivered. Its worth the hasstle trying to fit them :)

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a short trip to the top of the world lol

Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought there would be some bulbs i could get like them side lights rory was selling that would match?

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Will i ****!!! lol :D

Once was bad enough! Took me the guts of 8 hours!

Wont be doing that again! :no: :D :D
what happened to team spirit, helping others out, doing it for the good of the forum :clap::super:

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
what happened to team spirit, helping others out, doing it for the good of the forum :clap::super:
lol ill help people out no end, as long as it doesnt include fitting HID's to rally lamps and swapping t16 engines! Im done with both of those tasks! :yes:

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
lol ill help people out no end, as long as it doesnt include fitting HID's to rally lamps and swapping t16 engines! Im done with both of those tasks! :yes:
thats ashame i was thinking of getting a ralyl bumper moulded onto my celice with a nice t16 turbo'd lump in it and thought you were just the man :( you've wrecked my plan now

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hes already helped me with my fog lights once before, hes a top lad :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts