MG ZR Forums banner

FAO. Novaload

946 views 36 replies 6 participants last post by  LadySubstanze 
#1 ·
Were u at southend on saturday? there was a nova on show with "novaload" in the windscreen.. jus wonderin :-k

#2 ·
WOOHOO! was spotted!

yes i was there and yes that was my nova! looks a bit sheddy from the front atm, need front bumper respraying and the grill spraying too.

did you see the megane behind my car??

#4 ·
who the car or me?? :eek:oops: or the megane??

sadly the megane didnt look very nice when we left, a cocktail of condensation, oil and cold people made his front bumper a bit black from all the shit coming out of my car!

so if you came past while i was there you'd off seen the sercuitiy gaurds dancing to my music and also you could of said hi to justine (little miss naughty) too! :D

#6 ·
LOL i meant your car.. and the megane was gorgeous too!! I didnt see you, but i think i saw justine in ur passenger seat? Dunno i might have been hallucinating lol.. trekked down to sealife centre and was havin a gander at the cars there, was a few nice ones... Skylines along the front - mmm... An the one that won best paint job.. LUSH!

#8 ·
ah! if you saw justine in the car, i'd of been around somewhere near by! trying to remember faces and see if i just happened to spot ya, but all the faces turn into one at minus 1!

did you see the 2 GTO's just back from my car?? chaz and rob's, chaz's being the LED neon car and rob's behind. oh and the dawsons B*W in that orange to green flip?

#9 ·
i probably did see them but to be honest i cant remember!!! lol!! Was too cold to notice anythin else :( Had a good excuse 2 get in my bosses jacket with him tho lol!!! If you all went back about 11/12 you might have seen me behind some saxos in a convertible scort with the top down.. :( I was FREEZING :(

#10 ·
:lol: not sure if i spotted that! was trying to drive with big blocks of ice on my feet! honestly thought it wasnt as good as it could of been. i was lucky to get parked where i did, didnt know i was "showing" either! had some sniddy comments of "my novas much better than that, why couldnt i park there".

its not about what you know but who you know! and streetlife TV is always handy!

#12 ·
ah, sore point there??

that would have been mine but i washed it and put my splitter back on after a rabbit took it off!

#15 ·
yeh it was fine! was a couple of weeks back, coming back from peterborough, just saw it there couldnt do nout about it! THUMP! rabbit dead, splitter in middle of road! its not looking how it should look now, thank god i've got a new one! #-o

#17 ·
thats not too bad! :lol:

had a couple in workvans, on the M6 i think, this crow missed the front of a lorry only to find the side of our astravan there! went straight into the side of it!

Also, about 500 yards form my house i chassed a pigeon with the same works van! it took off, flapped a little, looked over its wing, say the griffin coming up behind it, i was braking too, let off the brakes and bumpped it! couldnt drive on, was laughing too much! :lol:

#20 ·
there was nothing wrong with it, just a couple of tail feathers plucked! :lol:

what made us laugh was the way it looked over it wing at us! :twisted:

#22 ·
wheres the red van???? i have a pigeon to attack! :lol:

anyway! back on topic, ME! southend! personally i thought it lacked something, like being able to do what people go down southend to do! cruise!

#23 ·
Yeah.. well all is fair enough that theyre tryna organise something, was alright, the max power stand was good :D lol.. Cars were good, but in all honesty i spent most of my time on the dance machine with mi boss.. lol... I must admit things like meanstreet are so much more interesting, more things to see and do.. Southend you could only look at cars so many times lol...

#24 ·
think everyone is saying the same, but at least it was different cars to what are at most shows. alot of my mates were bored by 10pm, and becasue we had to sit till 12 to get out really did piss afew of them off.

legal cruises will last till the ned of next year then it will all die, so it goes back underground, we come up with ways round the laws the cops have made and it starts over again!

*ps. dont wnat people to think i'm egocentric or up myself, just wanted topic back on topic! could always start up a post about road kill if we wanted too, i'm sure andymgzr120 would fill it!*

#25 ·
lol... well after southend we all went up to payecock road, it was FULL!!!! lol! Gridlocked from asdas to there, and the pigs came and blocked off the road either end so we all went back to asda carpark, millions of cars, and bout 7 dog units etc came an took everyones reg plates lol.. was good though, losta burnouts n donuts etc.. shame they ruined it :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.