MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
WOOHOO! was spotted!

yes i was there and yes that was my nova! looks a bit sheddy from the front atm, need front bumper respraying and the grill spraying too.

did you see the megane behind my car??

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i was drooling over it... used to want one sooo bad... Was gonna go up n ask if you were off the site but thought id look like a twat if it wasnt u an i asked a nova driver if he was on a ZR site lol....... :D Lovely lookin tho anyways!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
who the car or me?? :eek:oops: or the megane??

sadly the megane didnt look very nice when we left, a cocktail of condensation, oil and cold people made his front bumper a bit black from all the shit coming out of my car!

so if you came past while i was there you'd off seen the sercuitiy gaurds dancing to my music and also you could of said hi to justine (little miss naughty) too! :D

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
i think it was the megane! :-({|=

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL i meant your car.. and the megane was gorgeous too!! I didnt see you, but i think i saw justine in ur passenger seat? Dunno i might have been hallucinating lol.. trekked down to sealife centre and was havin a gander at the cars there, was a few nice ones... Skylines along the front - mmm... An the one that won best paint job.. LUSH!

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
that skyline i am sure its the same is always down there and under took me at 125+ (ok + quite a bit)

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
ah! if you saw justine in the car, i'd of been around somewhere near by! trying to remember faces and see if i just happened to spot ya, but all the faces turn into one at minus 1!

did you see the 2 GTO's just back from my car?? chaz and rob's, chaz's being the LED neon car and rob's behind. oh and the dawsons B*W in that orange to green flip?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i probably did see them but to be honest i cant remember!!! lol!! Was too cold to notice anythin else :( Had a good excuse 2 get in my bosses jacket with him tho lol!!! If you all went back about 11/12 you might have seen me behind some saxos in a convertible scort with the top down.. :( I was FREEZING :(

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
:lol: not sure if i spotted that! was trying to drive with big blocks of ice on my feet! honestly thought it wasnt as good as it could of been. i was lucky to get parked where i did, didnt know i was "showing" either! had some sniddy comments of "my novas much better than that, why couldnt i park there".

its not about what you know but who you know! and streetlife TV is always handy!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My ex does music for their show :( lol...

Well i thought it was nice... There was one proper proper muddy car there near you and the zed.. cant remember what it was but it was SO dirty!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
ah, sore point there??

that would have been mine but i washed it and put my splitter back on after a rabbit took it off!

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
Theifing rabbits cant leave your car anywhere

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
yeh it was fine! was a couple of weeks back, coming back from peterborough, just saw it there couldnt do nout about it! THUMP! rabbit dead, splitter in middle of road! its not looking how it should look now, thank god i've got a new one! #-o

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
thats not too bad! :lol:

had a couple in workvans, on the M6 i think, this crow missed the front of a lorry only to find the side of our astravan there! went straight into the side of it!

Also, about 500 yards form my house i chassed a pigeon with the same works van! it took off, flapped a little, looked over its wing, say the griffin coming up behind it, i was braking too, let off the brakes and bumpped it! couldnt drive on, was laughing too much! :lol:

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
there was nothing wrong with it, just a couple of tail feathers plucked! :lol:

what made us laugh was the way it looked over it wing at us! :twisted:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts