MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so let me paint the scene for you.

standing in yates, who do i see, ah theres young ashly. so we have a few beers and a chat, when he says to me and my mate, who are you two here with? we both point and he follows our finger to two young ladies giving it large on the pole!

No way spurts out young ashly. i bet you a £5 you dont even know her! bloody do shes my secretary!

5 minutes later and im £5 whole notes the richer!

could of parked my ZR in his mouth is was hanging so low!

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
mike4 said:
so let me paint the scene for you.

standing in yates, who do i see, ah theres young ashly. so we have a few beers and a chat, when he says to me and my mate, who are you two here with? we both point and he follows our finger to two young ladies giving it large on the pole!

No way spurts out young ashly. i bet you a £5 you dont even know her! bloody do shes my secretary!

5 minutes later and im £5 whole notes the richer!

could of parked my ZR in his mouth is was hanging so low!

PMSL.....he mentioned this.....could imagine his face :lcop:

:wohow: :guns: :up:

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know mate, but i had to post it! after the kicking this girl gave me! i need something to cheer me up!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
shoulndt laugh, I was violated horribly by this woman once when i was in lincoln... :flex:

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats it jib give us a taste of the story and leave us wanting more! MORE!

do tell

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
lol...well she did things to me that I didnt want...soooo unpleasant, I was abused I tell you!!!

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jib 21 said:
lol...well she did things to me that I didnt want...soooo unpleasant, I was abused I tell you!!!
first sexual encounter ey??

ha ha only messing

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
lol...it was several years to late for that..early developer me...

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
not when she's built like the big one from Birds Of A Feather....

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Some women need a good smack in the mouth by another female, if they think they can get away with it :x:

If i was there and she did it to any of you, or any girl hit a bloke, i would smack the bitch :x:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts