MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Im totally crying here!!! There's no way I can work now! PMSL!!!

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMFAO

GET THIS PIC AND TEXT

Another deep blue crayon, this time called "Navy." Excellent for deep water colorations. Though I'm gonna be really ticked later if we find another color in the box called "Navy Blue." Really ticked

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
FFS sake stop it!! I've already managed to insult a director at work cos of ur PM earlier...I'll get you, u just wait!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chapter 2

http://x-entertainment.com/articles/0914/

Spider-Man: And this one's "Sky Blue." It's what you color skies in with for daytime scenes. Blah blah blah...

Fake Zartan: Okay, I think we've run out of steam here. Time to try something different.

Spider-Man: Should we eat each crayon after identifying it?

Fake Zartan: As a last resort yes, but for now, let's just draw some stuff and show off our art.

·
Registered
85 Posts
=D>

OMG!!!

Jib, bet your the happiest man alive...knowing your not the only one that has a fetish for CRAYON!!!

=D> =D>

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
yes...but if my fetish for wearing spiderman costumes WHILE eating crayons comes out... :-# :-# :-# :-#

·
1,431 Posts
Jib 21 said:
yes...but if my fetish for wearing spiderman costumes WHILE eating crayons comes out... :-# :-# :-# :-#

<sings in spiderman theme tune kinda way>

"jibble-man, jibble-man, eats all the crayons that he can!"

\:D/

·
Registered
85 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emma, that's funny!!!

Jib, there's no shame in dressing up like spiderman...and....errr eating "crayon".. :-s :-s

Now you say it, there is something slightly worrying about it!!

:-^ :-^ :-^ :-^

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
emma said:
Jib 21 said:

<sings in spiderman theme tune kinda way>

"jibble-man, jibble-man, eats all the crayons that he can!"

\:D/
PMSL all over the place!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do you get some weird looks at work jib!!???? I mean some of the stuff on here is pretty funny! Surely you can't keep a straight face all the time!

I bet that woman that sits opposite and pisses you off thinks your a tad strange! :lol:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
tell me about it!! This afternoon I insult a director by accident cos of a PM hoogie sent me!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts