MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi bud were u out of petrol the other day or low as i thought you would of v-tec'ed my arse, oh and what did you think of the back end first to see it on the site.

:wave:

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
theMGZR.co.uk :: MG ZR forum > General > General ZR Discussion

good choice of section...

and also there is a feature on this forum that you can use for private messaging - just for future reference.

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
But if he private messages it doesnt bump up his post count lol.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that bad feedback really upsets ppl dont it !!!!

ps. bigslick can u move it to off-topic when u read as i dont want to upset anyone else lol oh and sending pm's is hard as it keeps crashing my net or sending twice, not sure whats up there

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts

and also there is a feature on this forum that you can use for private messaging - just for future reference.
lol +1 :D

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh and yeah well done polo another good reason, ignor him he is only upset with me cause a give him bad feedback as he wasted alot of my time and a few others. then childishly left me negitive have a read its quite amusuing 3-days of constent pms is long enough.

end of

back on topic
big slick i love u !!!

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
oh and yeah well done polo another good reason, ignor him he is only upset with me cause a give him bad feedback as he wasted alot of my time and a few others. then childishly left me negitive have a read its quite amusuing 3-days of constent pms is long enough.
Is that aimed at me?

G

·

end of

back on topic
big slick i love u !!!
pmsl... ohh right.. just thought i'd stick up for u coz u been soo nice to me :wub: :D

·
Dirty user
31,429 Posts

lmfao

that bad feedback really upsets ppl dont it !!!!

ps. bigslick can u move it to off-topic when u read as i dont want to upset anyone else lol oh and sending pm's is hard as it keeps crashing my net or sending twice, not sure whats up there
WTF has bad feedback got to do with it lmfao

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no polo mate just saying good reason, the ignor bit was about rozzr holding a grudge

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
monkey YOU RULE cant wait to meet ya lol

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
no polo mate just saying good reason, the ignor bit was about rozzr holding a grudge
Ah right kk....

Just getting a bit worried then, thought id been causing trouble with people and not realsing it :s

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
mmm.. well both jays and rozzr are sound to be fair..agreed in wrong section but it's true jays pm's are sending way too many times! lol

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts

+1

1 - 20 of 48 Posts