MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my ZR in February time, and as you can tell from my sig got a Polo GTi.

Now i think i did get a better car after selling up, its fast, it handles well, it looks good, great build quality, really comfy....BUT....

It just lacks something the ZR had, i dont know what it is either. The polo doesnt seem to get the attention the zr did, and for some reason it just doesnt seem as sporty if you get what i mean.

Anyone else feel the same thing?

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
I sold my ZR in February time, and as you can tell from my sig got a Polo GTi.

Now i think i did get a better car after selling up, its fast, it handles well, it looks good, great build quality, really comfy....BUT....

It just lacks something the ZR had, i dont know what it is either. The polo doesnt seem to get the attention the zr did, and for some reason it just doesnt seem as sporty if you get what i mean.

Anyone else feel the same thing?
nope zr is just a tarted up rover :lttd:

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope zr is just a tarted up rover :lttd:
Hehe, i got that from a few mates everyday - even though one drives a 106 and the other a saxo lol.

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Tbh the polo (although GTI) is no match in the looks department when compared to a ZR. Also you see polo's everywhere you go where as ZR's are getting rarer because the kids on here keep crashing them ;)

·
Registered
8,721 Posts

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
yeah i know, what actual noobs lol.

i used to love shouting you've just been rover'taken, i was cool as ****
I like it... lol

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Nope, because i went to the ZS and it still has the nice looks and the 'more power' that everyone looks for. :p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts