MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that there is a few Djs on this forum, so I would like to see your set-up! heres mine atm :happy2:

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry, not very good photos! I have a pair of Technics 1200mk, Djm500 mixer, pioneed CDj100mk2 and Final Scratch!! and tbh, I cant even remember the last time they where played!

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
I forgot to post pics of my amp! I shall do tomorow! how much did you pay for the cdjs hun?
I bought them for £319 each five or six years ago, they're Axis-8s, but you can get the Axis-9s (which are identical, they're just a different colour and have a bigger memory) for about £350-400 per pair now. Awesome bit of kit, for the money there isn't a better CD turntable on the market :)

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Never posted my record box either! Got a fairly decent and VERY rare trance collection (most of them are songs you can't download or get on CD) but sold my vinyl decks a while back as they were pish!

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats not bad!! Mine was £600 second hand! (the cdj) Final scratch was like £300!! and yesrs ago I bought the technics and mixer for £650 on flebay! apparently the owner before the guy I bought them from was Phats&smalls! remember them?

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never posted my record box either! Got a fairly decent and VERY rare trance collection (most of them are songs you can't download or get on CD) but sold my vinyl decks a while back as they were pish!
ive got rid of most my vinyls!aint got the room for them! but my two treashured ones are Coldplay - Clocks (marco v mix) on white label and the other is Ratpack - searching for my rizzla!! Class!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
thats not bad!! Mine was £600 second hand! (the cdj) Final scratch was like £300!! and yesrs ago I bought the technics and mixer for £650 on flebay! apparently the owner before the guy I bought them from was Phats&smalls! remember them?
Yep, the 1000s are expensive, awesome bit of kit though! I remember Phats & Small well, one of them is in the Freemasons :D

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep, the 1000s are expensive, awesome bit of kit though! I remember Phats & Small well, one of them is in the Freemasons :D
I need to get my hands on the 1000mk3!! but no cash :yikes: you know the song by fatts&smalls, 'turn around' ?? well, if you look at the vid for that tune, you will see the exact dex thats right here with me :closedey: Ill try get a vid on youtube

·
2.0 GT T-bar :D
3,305 Posts
I need to get my hands on the 1000mk3!! but no cash :yikes: you know the song by fatts&smalls, 'turn around' ?? well, if you look at the vid for that tune, you will see the exact dex thats right here with me :closedey: Ill try get a vid on youtube
BOOBS

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
I've always wanted to take the digital side a bit more seriously Berto, but software ain't cheap :( I use Soundforge for track editing, used to use Cubase VST for production, but other than that I've never bothered to spend the money on any digital toots.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts