MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered some plates off there and was wondering if anyone has used this site before and how long they took to arrive??.....i'm an im-patient person!!!!

Cheers!

·
Registered
775 Posts
:D i used them last month ordered on the thursday (afternoon) got them on the tuesday, and i didn't really count the weekend so not bad reaally and they are very good quality and i got exactly wot i ordered =D> =D>

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Jason G said:
just ordered some plates off there and was wondering if anyone has used this site before and how long they took to arrive??.....i'm an im-patient person!!!!

Cheers!
I did have a problem with mine...didnt arrive for about a week or so, so rang em up...and they had lost the order on the internet #-o

Rang them up, were very apoligitc, and got a new set within a couple of days....Very good plates tho =D>

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
yep.....I orderd mine on thusday night (bout 11pm ) and got them in the post on sat........1st class service.....

·
Registered
938 Posts
oh ok i know i know that's what i thought but i accidentally had read themgzr.co.uk plates so i was wondering what was that ( i sometimes just look at a few letters and imagine the rest lol)
cheers thanks lou your rear end looks nice

i mean.. erm.. yeah, that.
:eek:hwell: \:D/

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my plates arrived today and i'm very pleased with them, they even came with the sticky pads to attach them to the car! excellent! also bought a private plate from the dvla and the certificate for that came today 2, very good service!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i got V7 JPG. my names Jason Paul Gray you see! i was hoping for somthing refering to Jason, but thats were the costs starting mounting up and cos my parents are buying it for my b-day i couldnt be 2 cheeky, so i'm happy with V7 JPG !

·
1,232 Posts
I wanted to get a personalised plate, but my initals are C.A.R, and for some odd reason all the plates I can find with that in are really expensive. :(

The plate I want, MG 54 CAR is £799 from the dvla if anyone wants to donate... :D

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
TechnoGoat said:
The plate I want, MG 54 CAR is £799 from the dvla if anyone wants to donate... :D
Do what i do...get mum and dad to pay for your plate.....

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

1 - 20 of 52 Posts