MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 - who has?
2 - who would?
3 - who wouldnt due to it been wrong (ahem chris hehe)

for example..........ya get a car - take it to MOT place - it passes, ur drivin home and the post office is on ya way so thought ya'd go and TAX it too - so ya drivin along payin attention to the road ahead.........the traffic slows.....u slow......stop behind the vehicle stopped infront of u - (at this point, look in ya rear view mirror to see this 25ish year old bald polish lookin bloke lookin out his side window then his head turns to the front and he see's youve stopped - his mouth hits the floor n u read his lips say exactly what ur thinkin as u go to put it 1st n move the fuk out the way "ooh shiit" - then bang -

he gets out car bein foriegn n blocks the road to look at his BMW as u move to the side of the road n get out car to observe ya rear bumper and keep eye on the cl!t that pranged ya so he dunt do one -

you notice oddly no (new) damage - his car isnt damged either - ur in shock that a bang that loud n a nice jolt like that caused no visible damage to either car -

however ur pissed off at this point with the accented dude tryin to speak the queens english with a lot of "errrr's" after every word, that u dont inform him that u may have had a crack in ya back bumper before the accident and blame it on him - ask him how much he got on him - lets say for example £20 was all he had in his wallet lol so u take that and say u fanny flap, do it again n i'll kill u - he starts the whole polish accent - "oh sorry oh oh sorry sorry" over n over enough to make ya wanna fanny flap him anyway -

u get in car and he does also, he drives past u - u take his reg number down for future refrence - i.e next time one of those ad's on tv pops up - "have u had an accident in the last 3 years that wasnt ur fault? call now and one of our speciallist lawyers will be able to tell u instantly wether u can claim no win no fee" etc -

WHO WOULD DO IT?

WHO WOULDNT

WHO HAS? lol

also, any tips cos im considerin it i think i might have a bit of whiplash winkwink

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they dont know that lol

just wouldnt if anyone had said they had an injury they hadnt and claimed :D

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Did you go to the doctors after the accident?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no - theres fuk all wrong wi me but since ppl found out 90% of em been askin if i guna claim for whiplash lol i said i didnt get any n they said so what lol so i thought i'd just throw the question up for debate - who would and who has :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its ***** like you who are making everyone elses insurance premium rise
im a ***** because someone wasnt payin attention and went into back of me ? hmm ok - i know for fact with my luck, if it had been me not driving with full care and attention it would have been a ford galaxy with 5 kids in and an angry 6ft black man ready to sue my @rse no end and rip me another @rsehole so i can get @arserapped twice at same time!

but just cos i consider thinking about my options to do it instead of it been done to me - im a ***** - ur entitled to ya opinion and i'd probably agree with ya if i had read that and it wasnt me that posted it but i wouldnt say it lol especially if the poster was just asking what other people would do :pimp:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If anything I wish the polish dude had phoned the police so you got done for driving without tax... :D
i checked - it is legal to drive to and from an MOT station with an appointment pre-scheduled - the post office was on the same road i use to go home from MOT station - so technically i was still on the way home - i was only about 20 yards from stoppin and gettin out at post office - if the car had got hit while i was parked i might have been illegal but i was still on the direct route home :D

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
im a ***** because someone wasnt payin attention and went into back of me ? hmm ok - i know for fact with my luck, if it had been me not driving with full care and attention it would have been a ford galaxy with 5 kids in and an angry 6ft black man ready to sue my @rse no end and rip me another @rsehole so i can get @arserapped twice at same time!

but just cos i consider thinking about my options to do it instead of it been done to me - im a ***** - ur entitled to ya opinion and i'd probably agree with ya if i had read that and it wasnt me that posted it but i wouldnt say it lol especially if the poster was just asking what other people would do :pimp:
What do you expect? You're not injured but you want to claim for an injury you haven't sustained? You are trying to justify a lie which will eventually have an impact on other road users by making insurance premiums rise!

·
Registered
537 Posts
i claimed for whiplash when some chav in a saxo wrote off my previous car when he went into the back of me doing 60+ as i was stationary waiting for traffic to come through a narrow section of country road.

but i actually did have whiplash and trust me it hurts! had a month off work and went to physio to get it sorted and my neck still stiffens up from time to time and it was over a year ago.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
"ya u fuk dunt n drivin"

just some of the many words you may wish to learn how to spell correctly before doing the following:

1. Filling in an insurance claim form
2. Making remarks about an eastern European persons grasp of the English language
3. Continuing to post on the forum

other than that...go for it :D :flowers:

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
i claimed for whiplash when some chav in a saxo wrote off my previous car when he went into the back of me doing 60+ as i was stationary waiting for traffic to come through a narrow section of country road.

but i actually did have whiplash and trust me it hurts! had a month off work and went to physio to get it sorted and my neck still stiffens up from time to time and it was over a year ago.
I had whiplash too , and still suffer!! some idiot of a driver i was in the car with decided to crash into a huge wall at over 50pmh!! god knows how i came out of that car alive! I did claim and had £3000! but money aint everything, im just feel lucky to be alive! myself, i dont think it fair for ppl that clames when they have no injury, think its rather selfish imo

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
the priks who claimed whiplash off the accident after i bumped into them at 5-10mph tops really really pi$$ed me off doing it so i definately wouldnt.

when a woman crashed into me i could have claimed all sorts - insurance company certainly encourage you to do so!! But i didn't because i'm not a skanky <unt!!

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
bad enough to get that cash off him imo, i wouldn't have done that. i know how easy it is to do that sort of thing and i hate priks who take advantage of someone elses misfortune.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
you notice oddly no (new) damage - his car isnt damged either - ur in shock that a bang that loud n a nice jolt like that caused no visible damage to either car -

he starts the whole polish accent - "oh sorry oh oh sorry sorry" over n over enough to make ya wanna fanny flap him anyway -

Also why did you take his money if there was no damage to your car?

You basically robbed him for an error he made and apologised for, for what seems to be because hes polish.

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
if you did claim they would need to get in touch with your doctor to obviously send you for physio and medical treatment, because you havent gone to your doctors you will fail badly at claiming and may have to pay solicitors costs.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
****wits who make false claims is one of the reasons that we all pay more for insurance. I had the same thing happen to me a few years back when a dickhead in an XR3i entered a roundabout too fast and side swiped my GTi. He totalled his Fraud XR3i and then tried to claim whiplash injuries against me. Thank god I had DAS and nothing came of it. In fact I even got all my uninsured losses back against him, but it really pisses me off when wankers try and make money at others expense.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts