MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at work today and on me break couple me mates go round the *** shelter for a ***, i decided to go aswell so i wont be on my own, without thinking i had a look at the car to see if all is alright, as i looked this is what i found

im ****ing pissed right ****ing off, luckily 2day i parked directly opposite a cctv so hopefully when i look at the footage 2morrow i'l find out who the **** is who done it
i have my surspicions but not saying nowt til i know for sure

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
thats bloody rediculous made...no need what so ever. Get right onto that CCTV, find out who it was and go to town on them.

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i hope its the person i think it is, becuase if it is, then im gunna make a strong guess and say the entire kitchen i work in will be on my side.
god i wish i knew who it was,

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no, if its the 1 i think it is he drives a seat ibiza, but for a while he bin parkin next to me when theirs been better spaces, wounders off now and then and he dont smoke, before he got his car he was askin about mine, and he aint a propa driver, no licence, probs no insurance,

what can i do about it though,the now missing trim?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.