MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have a 105 and i want an exhaust, thinking of the xpower oval as saw some at thurruck on sat and liked the look o them! wheres the bst place to buy them and what did people tell there insurance companies? was there any gain in cost?

or shall i get a different zorst? :-k

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK do need some help here! been offered twin x power and tempted, much diffenece between twin and oval?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the Blueflame on my 105 and it sounds quality. It is only £170 inc p&p straight from Blueflame. It is 6x4 which fills the space in the bumper perfectly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
There are two x-power exhausts, one is a 5x4 oval and the other is twin pipes. The Blueflame is a completely different company, I only suggested that as an option.

Richard.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
I went for X-Power cos I like the idea of being all my parts being MG (and affliated companies)...the oval is nice, makes about same sound as the twins, Peasty has the 04 twins, he'll show u the pics if u like Im sure....

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
my bro went to powerflow for his, they're really quick at fitting and look looooovely...

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
erm....I dunno....should I tell me ins company I have it? lol

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
you should declare your zausts guys....shouldnt effect premium too much..... just say its a long life stainless steel one (no need to mention performance)...... oh yeah i recommend powerflow mate ..... heres my 6" oval

1 - 17 of 17 Posts