2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what designed to fit exhausts are there for the ZR

i know theres the Janspeed Oval and twins and the Magnex oval

but what other ones are there

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
BlueFlame Gav - thats the way to go matey. It sa huge 6x4 mouth and ALL the silencer is polished, not just the tailpipe.

Proper welding as well and fits like a glove. Sounds OK, improves performance (a little) and not particularly expensive.

Oh, yeh I got one as well.......... ;)

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
theres a place gona use my car to cast a new zorst so don't knw what it's gonna looklike yet, but It's gonna be rare as the zorsts are made as one offs

·
Registered
879 Posts
If your looking for a one off try ttp://www.zorstec.net/ they are billiant. Iv got a powerflow got it off e bay £110

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I s'pose at the end of the day there is only a limited number of things that you can do with an exhaust tailpipe and generally that's the only thing that can be seen (unless you go fer sidepipes, eh mate ;) )

Square/Oblong - Round - Oval - Tri Oval - Triangular, Hexagon, or maybe a combination of two of those, thats about it really ........... :bash:

·
Registered
187 Posts
this is a good topic , i ahve been wondering this myself , after searching for a new exhuast , which i still havent bought yet, i felt my choices were limited and expensive to buy a direct fit , either janspeed or blue flame . there must be more in the market.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts