MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a few threads asking what each zorst sounds like and im pretty interested my self, was just wondering if the people on the forum with each different zorst could record a sound clip of it and post it on youtube then link to it here with what spec your car is and what the exhaust is.

Could turn out to be a good thread to refer to when people are upgrading and help them to pick which zorst sounds how they want.

What you guys think?

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
well tbh mate every exhaust sounds different on every different car, some 105's have nicer sounding exhausts than others due to the fact of the way the engine etc is either well looked after or not.
plus your nevergoing to get the correct sound unless everyone has a high quality camera to record it on as phones mostly distort.

i admit its a good idea but unless my full custom sytem is filmed properly its thas loud the film just sounds distorted

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
mine is a 4" round pipe..not oval..wen stood idling ...its a low rumble sounds nice and wen drivin it just sounds nice!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
mine is a cat back 5x3inch oval nice rumble not enough to wake the dead just right with a little pop and bang at high rev changes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts