MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if ya can get the silver exhaust trims for the bumper but on the left hand side instead of the right?? and where?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
be good to know, in desperate need of one, hopefully identical on the opposite side

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Jonx said:
get one from a left hand drive a trip as exhaust is on oppisite side try europe ebay
Seriously? The whole car is reversed in aleft hand drive version? No way. I dont buy it.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Jonx said:
get one from a left hand drive a trip as exhaust is on oppisite side try europe ebay
thats not right accually as my dad works with MGROVER supplying parts to them i know for a fact that that is wrong the only things that change is the steering rack and the interior

·
570 Posts
SURELY NOT!!!!

Can any of our European friends help us here?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea if its true does one of u european members wanna send me over an exhaust trim for the left hand side :D wooo

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
its not true....there is NO way that the entire car is mirrored for the european market.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Shifty said:
Jib 21 said:
its not true....there is NO way that the entire car is mirrored for the european market.
thats what i just said aint it
I dunno, I dont bother reading ur posts anymore cos they give me a headache :hiding:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
agreed, could very easily just use BOTH ZT260 shields :up:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts