MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody hav any suggestions of where i can buy an exhaust system for roughly 200 quid or less? im not bothered if its only a cat back but a full system would be great obv lol but i no ur askin alot there for only 200. Any help would be great, cheers

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yh iv had a look mate, to be honest for that price id go somewher like powerflow was quoted 300 for a catback system, seems alot tho, best get savin my pennies :(

·
Registered
200 Posts
so you got quoted £300 for powerflow catback system, which branch is that from cause the one near me in ipswich quoted me £480 for a custom dual exit catback system lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
from my experience with them and what ive seen them put on my friends cars i think they're poor quality. although this might depend on which branch you go to. they're also not the best for performance

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wigan branch that was mate, well to be honest im not expecting any performance gains just like bein a noisy bugger haha.

i had a straight through system on my punto which sounded amazin, o i do miss it so....

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
from my experience with them and what ive seen them put on my friends cars i think they're poor quality. although this might depend on which branch you go to. they're also not the best for performance
i think to be honest its going to depend on the branch, as i've had 2 powerflow systems now, including the one up for sale on this forum, with no problems at all, both from the same branch :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts