• Everton [no chance] lol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love a derby !!!! Even though am a big Man United fan i love watching the merseyside derby !!!! For passion and atmosphere its got to be the best in the world !!!!

Whats the score gonna be ???

Me thinks 2-1 to Everton !!!! Graveson and Ferguson for the Toffees and Baros for the reds !!!!

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yellow-peril said:
at the risk of upsetting craig liverpool 2-1 but im sure the team that plays the better football will win on the day
Doesnt matter who plays the best aslong as Everton win !!! Love watchin me mates cry into their beers when Liverpool lose !!!! They've shed some tears the last few years !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Richard said:
yellow-peril said:
at the risk of upsetting craig liverpool 2-1 but im sure the team that plays the better football will win on the day
Doesnt matter who plays the best aslong as Everton win !!! Love watchin me mates cry into their beers when Liverpool lose !!!! They've shed some tears the last few years !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stickied it for you richard :up:

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yellow-peril said:
Richard said:
yellow-peril said:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Richard said:
yellow-peril said:
Richard said:
yellow-peril said:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

liverpool have had there high this week so wont be surprised if this becomes there low :hurt: :hurt:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
[quote="im sure the team that plays the better football will win on the day[/quote]

erm duh :wallb:
lol

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
the buses will have the wheels stolen on the way there and they're all end up going shopping...

·
R6 Owner
585 Posts
hoogie said:
Maddsy said:
Liverpool 3 - 0

seeing as we havent conceded more than 2 in any one game this season im sure you will be spot on with that maddsy
Its OK Hoog-meister that little run will end. lol

Dont like the red half at all but we need you to loose so we can catch up lol

COME ON LIVERPOOL!
:up:

·
455 Posts
Liverpool will beat Everton 2-1.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts