MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a small problem, emma asked me to add the Scottish meet to the events section which I have done! The problem is I didnt chance the date and time (d'oh) but now cant get back in to edit it...... any ideas?? :blink2:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, when I press the edit button it says "You are required to log in to view this page"!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
I''ll try matey, what date is it supposed to be?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
done...

I dunno if its cos I have mod access or just cos ur browser didnt like it though!! lol

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
lmao....sorted, sorry mate.

I think I saw Al write 16th in the thread for it and got confused...lol

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
will have a look into it...we've got the manchester met the weekend before and I'm quite concious of dragging anmy to all this car stuff. I dont want her to always be doing what I want lol.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
She's actually getting into cars a bit, I seem to have that effect on my gfs, her friends all tell her off for stopping to look at cars in the street and stuff!! Its mint!! lol

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My fiancee is the same, she had no interest in cars till she meet me then things changed!! She now looks at cars and says things like "that needs lowered" and "I dont like that bumper" etc etc etc!!

We rule Jib!! Hee heee

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
lmao!!

It's funny how it only works the one way thou isnt it? I mean we dont start cooing over babies do we? lol

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Amy's a nursery /primary school teacher mate, I cant escape them!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts