MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where would you live in this wonderful place?

i am thinking about moving up near cholcester (well the sticks) anyone commute? is it a pain in the arse?

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
where u gotta commute to?In to the city? I used to have to travel to London alot from Ipswich and always found the train to be pretty good, if occasionally 10 mins late!!

·
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how long did it take? as i have been looking over near the coast like clacton way at there new houses but if the trains are gonna take 5 hours to get to the city its not worth it!

the houses are REALLY good value!!!!

·
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know! its about 20 mins from me! knew a few too many ladies there always fun!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
From Ipswich i can get a direct train to London in under an hour!! Some of the ones with local stops take a bit longer!!

Not sure bout coming in from the coast in essex tho but i shouldn't imagine it'd be too bad!!

·
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will have to do more research ...i have long enough it wont be til mid next year i will be able to move but done alot of looking lateley!

Thanks!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
ZRVic said:
totty said:
move to birmingham :D :D :D :D :D
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: , now y would he wanna do that, it was you who told me not to stop in case me wheels got pinched!! :lol:
you sure about that???

i think your best off not coming to Wisbech, tis full of pikies which means they will fight you for a fiver and will then kick your wheels!

·
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no would never move to far from london if i ever did it would be to asia!

·
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
a happy life i love that place! and my ex is from Hong Kong!

·
Registered
249 Posts
if ur going colchester, theres i direct line through chelmsford and shenfield from liverpool st.. takes bout 45 mins on the fast train.. only 15 mins from shenfield.. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts