MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in my car this morning put on the heated rear screen and mirrors and a few mins later down the road CRACK! the fooking drivers side mirror glass has cracked in half!!! :x: :x: :x:

ring up the dealer "oh i am not sure if that will be covered under warrenty" a few [email protected]*?s later after i loose my rag with them as it seems to in in the garage every fooking week! they booked in in on the 5th of feb to "have a look at it" :wallb:

Shurly this SHOULD be covered under warrenty!!!!

If they say it aint i think a trip to trading standards is on the card!

does any one else feel from time to time "WHY THE FOOK DID I BY A MG!!!!!" :wallb:

as there is always summat up with them....

sorry for rambling.....has any one else ever had this happen to them??? cracked mirror when its being heated?????

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
That is a manufacturing flaw or some muppet has put on the wrong mirror glass. If it is to be heated the mirror should be designed to take the heat.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate thats exactly what i shouted to them down the phone! but we shall see wat the out come is when they have a "look at it"

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Just a tip, don't shout at them. If you do wall will come up and they will be less likely to help you out. If you calmly talk to them, do your homework you can make them look stupid and get your car fixed in quick time and they will try to avoid embarresment.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
spanner385 said:
Just a tip, don't shout at them. If you do wall will come up and they will be less likely to help you out. If you calmly talk to them, do your homework you can make them look stupid and get your car fixed in quick time and they will try to avoid embarresment.
Very true, my dealer have always been good and im always calm with them. Like anything I think you get more by not shouting :up:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know i usually am but i just lost it a bit on the phone with them ill go in calmly and try and work it out! fingers crossed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts