MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help peeps......i just registered as i found summat i wanna buy....entered a bid (said summat bout maximum bid) and its only added £2!! Reserve isnt met tho!!

WTF do i do?? Do slight increments till i reach reserve (obviously only as much as i wanna pay)

HELP ME!!! :hiding:

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
did till the resreve is met or forget it!

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
If you enter a maximum bid say £5 higher than the current bid it will only increase the bid by a small margin to try and save you money and also so that bids dont get stupid to quickly. If someone then enters a bid higher than what the original bid was increased by your account will automatically bid for you untill it reaches the limit you set on your maximum bid.

Hope that makes sense :bash: :blink2:

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
i am off to ebay in a bit to see if my bling is moving!

·
3,634 Posts
lol at this one !!! Dont send a woman to a car auction !!!! :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bugger off, i done loads of proper auctions but this is confusing!!! dont wanna bid more than i need to

·
3,634 Posts
ok !!! just bid the maximum yer want to pay for the item !!! Ebay will then bid on your be half until someone bids more than the maximum yer want to pay !!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
yeah just enter your top price it'll stick at the reserve and then bid for you if others top it till your top amount! I do that all the time! I often pay less then the maximum bid!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
ZRVic said:
Please help peeps......i just registered as i found summat i wanna buy....entered a bid (said summat bout maximum bid) and its only added £2!! Reserve isnt met tho!!

WTF do i do?? Do slight increments till i reach reserve (obviously only as much as i wanna pay)

HELP ME!!! :hiding:
it will bid little bit more than the last persons max bid, so if i bid £5 it would still say current bid...£2 for example. so u bid£6 it says current bid, £5.20 or something, u should put ur max bid at the max u would pay for that item

1 - 12 of 12 Posts