MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some of you guys know i went on holiday to greece two weeks ago.on the last full day at the hotel we was woking up at 6.30 by the hotel swaying left to right and our stuff smashing on the floor.me and my missis where on the top floor which was 9 stories high so we got most of the damage.the hotel was so badly damaged that it was at a angle so much that even the greeks though it was too dangerous.ive put so pics up but they anit very good as we was moved to another hotel allmost secs after it happed.

our door frame.

out side our room.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
run !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol strange this, my sis just called yesterday from turkey to say she was woken up at about 7am with a bad earthquake but it was not that bad !!!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
me and my girlfriend are fine thanks.some of the other guests had quite serious injuries. the water park is in a bad way atm those who have been faliraki water park or know about it.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
i was in crete and we got it too....but it wasnt as bad as tht!...what part of greeece was u in?

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
yeah ...we got told it was in rhodes....thts why we got it too...did ya have a nice time other than that!?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts