MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the awful tsunamis that destroyed large areas of the far east, a disaster fund has been set up by the red cross. By giving just a few pounds lives can be saved. 70,000 dead is enough in my eyes. Remember most people in the affected areas live on just a dollar a day so think what a tenner could provide!

http://www.dec.org.uk/

Thanks

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
good call, i have a friend missing over there, all donations would be most gratefully received by the red cross, thank you all for whatever you can do

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah, already made a donation. I have 2 very good friends over there travelling, we finally heard from them yesterday, they were caught up in it, and they said that the devastation is unbelieveable. To hear they were OK was the best New Years gift I could get, but so many other families will not be starting 2005 so well. Lets help where we can.

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
my friend has been found, thank whoever was looking out for him, god or not, he had a guardian. just wanted to let all you know

·
3,634 Posts
Nice 1 for this thread !!!! Donated a few quid myself the other day !!!! More than i should of !!! But my luxuries are less important than these peeps lives !!!

Stay in and donate yer beer money for that night !!!

Do anything yer can !!!! Life is in perspective !!! These peeps need our help !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts