MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought some back lights off a seller on ebay, paid but never turned up, paypal investigated & sided with me, but they arent sure wether i will get a refund, not sure if the seller sells other MG stuff, but be warned he is a coont

user name james owen89

location Atherstone, Warwickshire

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
no one by that name or owen89 at that location

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
he has no doubt had a name change mate, looks to me like u have been had !!! happended to me and i lost an ipod over it paypal sided me but got **** all. post all the details u have on the guy and i will do some digging the chances are he has name changed

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
your not the first and no doubt not the last. what was his feedback before ?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[email protected] thats all the info i have, he had good feedback, just looked again & the last person to leave feedback was someone who bought the same lights as me. paid for mine on 16th june, somebody buys the same on 22nd july, don't have to be a detective do i, yeah ive been shafted but this is just a warning to others

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
what does the feedback name say post the link if possible and yeah sounds quite obvious paypal should pay out if they dont get on to them mate, mine was an open and shut case i was riped off but paypal did not pay out cause he was not a confimed member of paypal

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
[email protected] thats all the info i have, he had good feedback, just looked again & the last person to leave feedback was someone who bought the same lights as me. paid for mine on 16th june, somebody buys the same on 22nd july, don't have to be a detective do i, yeah ive been shafted but this is just a warning to others
Well looking at his email address he is at uni or in education (college maybe?). As for which one I don't know :)

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
looks like he is a staff member as university e-mail address's tend to be matric numbers

·
Registered
8,721 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
he lives near me if thats where he really does, if you get his adressill go pick em up and post em to you if thats any help. i live in nuneaton so only bout 10 mins away pm me

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
ah rite you checking ebay, i was checking the uni site, going to try get details that way

1 - 20 of 30 Posts