MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when u spend a good few hours cleaning your car like i did this afternoon and then it bloody rains!!!!!!:chair::chair:

car looked so good earlier washed it cleanzed the paint, polished and waxed it and the shine was amazing you could see everysingle pearl in the paint and now its completley peeing it down BOOOOO :(

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Lets be honest, over here we only get like 5 mins satifaction of a clean car, then it rains!! Im always out cleaning mine, done it yesterday and yep rained down here too..

·
Registered
537 Posts
i thought it was just me! thank god its not, i always get a couple of days of sun then i think right im gonna risk giving my car a big full day cleaning spree, then as soon as i sit down after a full day of polishing the heavens open, im used to it now so i just accept it :(

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
i got that this weekend too, but waxed the car and the raiin just beaded and when the sun came out, the car was nice and dry with no marks or anything :D

·
Dirty user
31,429 Posts
when u spend a good few hours cleaning your car like i did this afternoon and then it bloody rains!!!!!!:chair::chair:

car looked so good earlier washed it cleanzed the paint, polished and waxed it and the shine was amazing you could see everysingle pearl in the paint and now its completley peeing it down BOOOOO :(
Same here but only washed hoovered and dried it :(

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
as long as you managed to make it out with your kebab intact im sure everything is going to be fine!
yes, but didnt have the stomach to eat it!! I was so wound up, and bloody shocked at my reaction! cant believe i did that! she might have a Black eye tomorow! that means birds will poo oh her??????????

·
Registered
537 Posts
yes, but didnt have the stomach to eat it!! I was so wound up, and bloody shocked at my reaction! cant believe i did that! she might have a Black eye tomorow! that means birds will poo oh her??????????
haha thats quite possible! if you didnt eat the kebab and fancy a road trip i know a good home it can go to :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts