MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nobles Stolen In Factory Raid

factory alarm that wasn't set by the cleaners has led to the theft of three cars from British firm Noble. Its Leicestershire HQ was attacked by a gang of thieves, and bosses say local police would have been alerted immediately if the system had been armed. The cars included two brand new M400s; one was due to be delivered to a dealer the following day, while the other was a demonstrator.

Also stolen was an M12 GTO, identical to the one below, which was a customer car. In total, the three were worth £150,000. Having entered the premises and taken the two-seaters, the thieves drove off in convoy

. However, one lost control of the M400 he was driving within a mile, and put it into a ditch. Police recovered it, but the other two cars are still missing.

Boss Lee Noble said: "Given how unique the cars are, these criminals will have real difficulty getting rid of them. And since they're not homologated for elsewhere in the world, selling them overseas will be hard." Anyone with information is asked to contact the firm on 01455 844052.

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
wasnt this posted last week? maybe that was the other forum i frequent.. n yes jib those mirrors look strangely familar i seem to have a set in my shed...

hmm ebay - Noble M12 mirors for sale!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts