MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
I read this on someones car the other day !!!

Dont drink and drive. You might spill some. :lcop: :lcop: :lcop: :lcop: :lcop:

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
i think i saw this last year. althou not as the Advert. she has a website as well telling the story. and all the picture of when she was in hospital and the ops. hits it home even more than the film.

my thought are with any families that have lost loved ones this year, last year 5 years when ever to drunk drivers.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Ther really is no excuse for it. Unfortunately it seems to us youngsters that it is the older generations which can't practice what they preach as none of my friends would even consider jumping into a car after just one.

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tbh a great deal of people do drink drive, i even know mates that do it... cant stand it

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I won't let some of my mates drive the next morning. I have got into the habit of stealing my mates car keys and not letting them have them till midday. I get some pissed off mates but they have thanked me for it later.

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
i know what you mean. one of my mates is very much a depressive drinker. drinks to forget.

anyway, he turned up at the local Md's rat arsed. so pissed he fell out of his car. but he knew he was too drunk so he would let himself drive anyway untill he started sobbering up.

he got pulled that night, and the lucky git turned the light green and past the test.

G

·
The trouble with drink drive (and I am in no way condoning this) is that IF you do end up drinking more than you intend to then alcohol has this wonderful effect of lowering our inhibitions and reducing our IQ's to that of a neanderthal (or Chav). All reason and sense dissappears and basic insinct takes over. You will see it any Friday/Saturday night in any large town/city in the UK. People fighting and spewing and generally being obnoxious, things they would never normally do when sober in the vast majority, but once the alcohol kicks in then reason goes so the normal common sense that says dont drive goes and all of a sudden they think they are Schumacher and the best driver in the world when in effect they probably have trouble putting 2 coherent words together let alone drive!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts