MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off cheers to chip with the brake problem and smithy1135.
and to the people who helped me out about spray painting.

Done me wheels. And what along process it was!, done some rear light swaping and tinting and re-done the car badges, and fitted fogs. filled in rust spots on bonnet and resprayed which led to front bumper and wings to getting a touch as well

If i could only get me front spoiler bib now.

Goin to order badges, cause i dont think there goin to last. any1 gotta link? cause i know theres badges goin around that are too big.

Also i would say to anyone thinking about doin there own work to go a head with it, i found preparation is the biggest part as well as taking your time, and dont rush things. and if things go wrong take it to a pro, it cost me £22.13 excluding the fogs and surrounds to paint my wheels and respray the bonnet, bumper and wings.

·
Registered
585 Posts
looks nice, i think that it looks mint! good work!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yip there hairpins, cash is low, just bought a sprinter for work, and i had to do something about my zed, so went on the cheap.

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
look good mate although not keen on the backbox just need lowering now and front splitter :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dunno if my wee zed could take the crappy roads were i am, if i got it lowered, is it really that ruff of a ride too, once she's lowered? i posted pictures in the off topic section of a mk1 vw caddy, were puttin airbag system into it, thats what i would need for me zed, but like i say i'm watching the funds right now :S

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
na its a zr, what makes u think its a 25? cause of the front bumper? i'm missing the spoiler, and i cant get me bloody hands on 1 .:closedey:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts