MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
892 Posts
Gordy said:
Can I donate by cheque or some other way as I dont use paypal??? :-k
You don't have to have a paypal account to pay via paypal.

just click the link and enter your debit/credit card details.

If not you can still donate by cheque. PM if you want to do that

Mark

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just tried it and it keeps saying page can not be displayed!! Can you PM me your address to send a cheque to please mark as I would prefer that anyway?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
oooh look, we get a little message on our avatar to say we've donated...hehe thats cool

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
WHOOPE IM A DONATING MEMBER.......do we get a badge too

how about charging peeps £1...to come to a meet..........im sure we could all spare a pound when we have a get together......im up for it...........
what do you peeps think?
with all the extra cach we can meke this site the bestest mgzr site in the world :)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
MR C said:
WHOOPE IM A DONATING MEMBER.......do we get a badge too

how about charging peeps £1...to come to a meet..........im sure we could all spare a pound when we have a get together......im up for it...........
what do you peeps think?
with all the extra cach we can meke this site the bestest mgzr site in the world :)

somebody has to pay for the plaques !!!!

most meets cars are in double figures so always money available

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Why are all these guys donating their members? I didn`t realise this was an organ donating web site. I think I'll keep mine safely where he belongs for the time being. [-(

Cheers. Ewan. :wink:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi,
Just re-joined after noticing the site was back up, and was wondering what happened to the donations we, er, donated last time around?

·
892 Posts
ChrisB said:
Hi,
Just re-joined after noticing the site was back up, and was wondering what happened to the donations we, er, donated last time around?
Keogh mentioned this when he shut down the site, and all the donations when towards paying the hosting fees for the site, which believe me, isn't cheap.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts