MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im mid doing the central locking guide for the crunching noise.

Anyway i'm in the central locking motor bit now and found the loose part.

but i've also found a tiny little spring. circular spring thts got 2 prongs on it. its really really small, but i cant see on the "guide" images where it came from. anyone done this tht knows where it should be located?

thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha. so shall i forget it then??? also the screw from the rear for the plastic bit thts snapped. i take it is for acting like a pivot for the lose plastic part to rotate on? this fecked part is meant to move yes? :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does the bit thts loose need to fit snug around this screw because the one ive got is abit smaller than the hole for the part. does it matter if it has abit of movement??

thanks for fast replys btw

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also. sorry to be thick. but this plastic part seems to do nothing. theres a motor attaching to the fork prong part but the part itself doesnt seem to affect or do anything. wat does it do. just making sure im gd and got it all right before i put it all back together.

thanks m8

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.