MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I know i'm a rivit counter at times, but what has been said in the press is that the yanks don't want a second hand aircraft and don't want to sell it to anyone else. Ho hum.

Nicks notor looks great though.

·
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
trust you 2!

:wallb:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Were buying them when the lease is up !!!

Thats right next to my work place ! how sweet would that be for nick to get a shoot with his zed coming out the back of that !!!

G

·
When I was up for the TotalMG shoot, I got permission to actually use an aircraft for the shoot, but when I approached the photographer with the suggestion he dismissed it as he wanted the car by itself rather than have the interest taken away by the aircraft.

That said, most of the shoot was then taken inside the huge maintenance hangar (commonly known as the shed or base hanagar, and can fit 6 aircraft of that size in side by side without overlap), which again took some favours calling in and some begging. I was well pleased with the pics as was the photorpaher as it was a pretty unique location which was what he was looking for. He actually used this location as well to take some pictures of the Journalists car which I have since seen published as well.

Hope that explains things, oh and there is rumor that the RAF will be getting 2 more of these C17's and possibly buying them rather than leasing them. Just have to see what happens (wont be in my time in the mob though)

What I am intrigued by though is how my pic, has turned up on another forum which in turn has turned up on a German guys page? :blink2: :blink2: :blink2:

I have sent them an email. Looks like they have a good site and nice to see the Germans supporting a british make of car :bash:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts