MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! After seeing some zeds on here with black wheels and chrome lips, i fancy doing same to mine but cant decide if it looks better or not.... Let us know what you think..........? cheers :beer2:

(BEFORE)

(AFTER)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Id say leave them as they are tbh, black with chrome lip has been done so many times now.

I must say that your car is mint, really liking it!

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
yeah i like it as it is... i know alot of people love the black with chrome lip but i was never a fan

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
i really like the black and chrome lip :)

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
i really like the black and chrome lip :)
and i used to respect your taste as well! the midas zed was unique and special, now you want a yellow one lol

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
i like both tbh so im not much help with ur decision haha how about a red lip?

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
get a zr rear bumper first, lets it down not having one

then get the alloys

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
your alloys look 10000x better imo therea lot more clean cut and makes the cars lines look cleaner

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright g4zzl3r! The cars got a mg zr splitter on it but do you recon i need a proper zr rear bumper... thought it would'nt make much difference..?

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Alright g4zzl3r! The cars got a mg zr splitter on it but do you recon i need a proper zr rear bumper... thought it would'nt make much difference..?
No i dont think it needs changing at all the rims or the bumper. ( donno what drugs rozzr was on when he said that! ) :wacko:

214's look amazing when they are made to look like ZR's.

I wouldnt change any of that for the world :D :party:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Black Grille, Fog Inserts and the backlights, would go rather well with the black n chrome wheels. Theres too diffrent looks there, silver wheels bringing out the lines and the black ones smoothing / claming the car down abit. Either way both look nice, im a fan of a smooth car so imo id go black / chrome, or poss black / red lip.

Bumper comment is rubbish, it looks fine.

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
No i dont think it needs changing at all the rims or the bumper. ( donno what drugs rozzr was on when he said that! ) :wacko:

214's look amazing when they are made to look like ZR's.

I wouldnt change any of that for the world :D :party:
it doesnt have a zr rear bumper, its still a rover200 rear bumper.

would look much better and beefier with a zr bumper.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts