MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im struggling to make a decision whether to shave to my hair or keep it like it is.at the moment ive got a kind of mullet going on you know long at the back shorter on the top. i used to have a skin head about 4 years ago and that was completely bald but now i want to have a number 4 or 5 all over so its about a 1cm long. its hardly a skinhead i know but i just fancy a change but dont know whether to go for it.
this is a bit random i know and no one will reply prob but i just wanted to get it off my chest!!!

thank you please

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
need a b4 pic.......thisw might sound silly but it depends on the size and shape of ur head, so lets have a b4 pic!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i havent got a photo of what i used to look like with a skin head but i will try and get one of me with my mullet you cant really see the back but you can see the longer bits.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is me and the mrs in portsmouth last weekend we are both wrecked and have just ate an all you ca eat chinese but im sorry if the pic aint no good its the best ive got at the moment.

·
2,039 Posts
Shave it, looks like something from the 80's.........you aint chris waddle in disguise are you.........lol :hiding: :hiding: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
249 Posts
lol... To be honest m8, lookin at ur pic u look like you suit your hair alot better now than skinhead.. and OMG how fit are blokes with longish hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agree with everysingle girl on here (that hasnt even posted, along with lou an vic) KEEP IT LONG!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Keep the hair mate, just get a different style. TBH the guys will say shave it so you look well ard, and the girls wil say typical bloke/thug. If it is long the ladies will think sexy, and the blokes will think you are a big cheezy poof. Whatever you do it won't be permenant. Hair grows back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts