MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the difference? what things does the one do that the other doesnt?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DONT U SASS ME KEN!!! lol

Im a Dale Brown reader u know!!!
I just might hit u with a B2 on sunday! Lets see ur mini bring it on with that!!! lol

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
muldersZR said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

couldnt resist mate :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
2,039 Posts
muldersZR said:
well the B2 is a nuclear bomber and the road angel looks for speed cameras :-^ 8-[ :mrsmiley:
i thought it was the B52 that was the bomber :-k :-k ................but you are right ken.......the Road Angel finds speed cameras :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
indeed it is Ken...flying wing stylee...love em...ok so Im not the only saddo thats read the Patrick Mclan-whathisface books lol...

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LIAR!!! lol

And yeah...the difference between B2 and road angel...whats better etc?
Once again Im not actually looking seriously at one...but I think there's loooooads of info out there that if we can get it on the site will be well helpful to members...

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's radar /laser detector Andy, in the style of a Road Angel, but about 60 quid more expensive..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, I had an original origin blue i (bought 2002) and that was the dogs. Recently got the chance to upgrade to the b2 and save £175, so I jumped at the chance.

The b2 worked for three days and then packed up. Must phone up Origin tomorrow and see about a replacement. I upgraded to the b2 solo which has a built-in antenna (it is the antenna that isn't working, can't get a GPS lock), but if you go for the standard b2 where the antenna is separate (as per original blue i) you should be OK. You can also fit a laser gun detector, laser diffuser and/or radar detector to the b2 - so you can be covered on all bases.

I'm not having a lot of luck with car-related things at the moment, but the origin is generally a good unit (based on my experience with my first one).

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
;cheers me dears :mrsmiley:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts