MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I parked my car in safeways carpark for about 10 minutes to buy some food, and when I come back, what do I see but a huge white mark on my car next to the front indicator. On closer inspection I see that the pretty reflectiveness of it goes into a swirl around the scratch.

It's about the size of a £1 coin.. Any ideas on how to fix?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
damn why cant people be careful and show a little respect for others property sorry to hear that mate , cant help you with it but certainly feel your frustration :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, looks like they've smashed open their back door into it. Probably just a small kid. Will go take a pic

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you can get to a halfords or even a bnq and look for a dent remover. It is basically a suction cup with a couple of handles to pull on. This should remove you dent without damaging your paint work further. Best of look :up:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
that really winds me up, its pure ignorance and i have found that most of the time it is stuck up snobby women. honestly i have shouted at about 4 or 5 in the last year. all who have parked next to me whilst im in the car and just get out and decide to use my car as a stopper!!!their faces when i start ranting and raving is hilarious but it is a serious matter. and women with trolleys in supermarkets!!!dont get me started!!they lauch the trolleys about a 100 yards from the trolley parking place, the way they launch them you would swear that it had some kind of homeing device that guides it into the trolleyplace!!i think not!!

·
3,634 Posts
I've got 2 of them on me drivers door !!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

I hate washing and polishing that door !!! Constant reminder :x: :x: :x:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sorry to hear about it - 9 times out of ten it's women getting in or out of 4 wheel drives. Not only think they own the road, but most car parks as well.

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was thinking of sticking a MG (or ZR) badge over it on each side so no one would notice it.
Just cant find any "stick on" MG badges (or a picture of the black ZR badge too see what that would look like)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts