MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If gore makes you feel sick, do NOT look at the link below..

link
Thats gunna take a hell of a lot of soapy water :hiding:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Now i looked at it..yer its sick..BUT..

Theres no blood on the guys jacket...and far to much for it to go in the back of the truck...

But whatever..its sick :blink2:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Probaly...BUT miles too much blood in the back seat...must of sprayed everywhere....

And the Deer its self has had a clean cut...I mean not covered with all his own blood....

And the jeep is floooded

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
And to add to this thread.....

I was reading the people comments on it..

And excuse my frecnh...BUT...

There are some fucked up people out there if they like looking at this stuff all the time!!!

SICKOS :x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Cool....bet that dude got a shock...

splatttttttttttt!!!

"How rude, you could of jumped out of the way?"

he he he

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
The back window must have been hit by half of the deer flying on the side of the car, not sure how it gets cut in half, but lets say that half stayed on the front windshield and the other half hit the side of the car at speed which would make it break the window and spray blood across the back seats. That's the only explaination I can come up with.

I too think it's fake because of the amount of blood and no evidence of a driver having sat in the drivers seat.

Mike

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by benzy2
Thats must be what it is. I mean ive seen a ton of dead animals and a lot of them getting hit by cars. Ive seen them go through the windows, be cut in half, a lot of stuff but never was there this much blood and gore to them. Its a little hard to think that of all that blood and mess in the car the road had nothing on it. Does the deer after being cut in two say lets keep the rest of the blood in the body now. And what is that last pic of? The back window did bust. The next to last pic shows that nothing really went out the back and there isnt any blood on the front. So where would that be from? I just want to get a better i dea of what is going on.

I see the last pic is a pic of the back flip up door. I was thinking where the window started was the road. That clears a little up.

It is fake...no way would it make that much mess :x:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Read their thread it is fake...some parts are funny to read cos they have arguments on there like we do on here...LMFAO...

I dont reckon its real :p

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
If you think its fake,
a) why would you do it
b) why would you call the cops
c) there is a space where the driver was sitting where there is no blood

i hope its not fake for the simple reason youve got to be pretty sad to fake it.

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
hob said:
If you think its fake,
a) why would you do it
b) why would you call the cops
c) there is a space where the driver was sitting where there is no blood

i hope its not fake for the simple reason youve got to be pretty sad to fake it.
More like sick in the head..... :x: i was reading some of the thread...and most of them people on that site arr fooked up :x:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts